Emergency Lock Down
The Emergency Lock Down System
The Emergency Lock Down system allows external doors to be locked from a central location. In an emergency all external doors can be immediately locked by a push of a button on the Bridge, providing that the doors are closed. In addition, each external door can be individually selected via the control panel to be locked and unlocked remotely. The lock-down integrates with the vessel's Fire and Safety system allowing safe exit and door override from inside in case of fire emergency.
- Real time door status monitoring.
- Robust solenoid locks designed to marine specification.
- Fail-safe (power to lock) operation.
- Integration with sliding doors control mechanism.
- Can be installed in water-tight doors.
- Integrates with vessel's Fire and Safety system for safe exit.